Retirement Visa for Bali Indonesia
Visa for people wanting to retire in Bali.Who is eligible and what is required for Retirement Visa?
To be eligible for a visa for retirement you must:
• Be 55 years or older
• Have no intention to work in Indonnesia
• Be in good health and character
How long may I stay with the Visa?
If your application is approved, you will be allowed to come to Indonesia initially for one year and your visa can be extended every year to a total of 5 years. Then you can apply for a permanent stay permit. (KITAP)
Requirements and required documents
• Copy of your passport and/or travel documents wich are valid for at least one year
• Proof of holding a pension or Deposit - Bank statement
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Curriculum Vitae
• Any applicant whose spouse wishes to apply for a Limited Stay permit Visa for elderly tourists must provide a copy of their marriage certificate
• A personal Guarantee Letter, stating: To live in the provided and agreed accommodation in Indonesia (Bali in particular) with proof of receipt or through renting proof of rental agreement. The mentioned accomodation must be located at an authorized tourist area and in accordance with the prevailing regulations.
• Employment Letter - Affidavit. You must employ at least one Indonesian citizen for assistancces kind of work, such as nursing, housekeeping or any other kind of assistances during your stay in Indonesia. In that regard, you must submit a letter stating that you are currently employing or intend to employ an Indonesian assistant.
• Photographs sized 3x4cm - 6 pieces (Red Background)
What if I need to go to overseas?
To enable you of freedom forth and back to Indonesia within 12 months, Immigration office will automatically giving multiple exit re-entry permit.
What if I do not extend the visa?
After you finished your visa in one year and do not want to extend you must apply for a Exit Permit Only (EPO).
Retirement Visa for Bali, the costs
Addtional USD 80 for Liability Insurance. Included KITAS,STM,and MUltiple Exit re-entry Permit are: Kitas for Retire : 6.5 Million Rupiah, Multiple Exit re-entry Permit (MERP) : 2.2 Million Rupiah
Bali IDE - Here to Help
Need more information about Retirement Visa? Want to know how Bali IDE can help you to stay long term in Bali Indonesia without worries?
Retirement Visa Questions
Click the button below to ask more information about retirement in Bali - Indonesia.